Monday 27 August 2012

Live to Eat rather than Eat to Live

Whenever I know someone new, I always ask them this question "Which type are you, live for eat or eat for live? Surprisingly, a lot of them are the eat for live type. I might sounds like busybody now because i wanna know if people like to eat or no. I love to eat, I love to try different kind of food. I found enjoyment and relaxation when I am eating. I love sharing as well, that is why when I go out with my friends to eat, we always order something different so that we can try different thing. I love cooking when i'm in the mood. I feel happy when someone eat the food i made and finish it to the last. Yesterday i went to my friend house and we decided to cook at home rather than eat outside. There are the pict of what we cooked. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment